Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Summer Fail.

Long time no post huh? I scheduled this vacation for more blog posts but because of my infuriating laziness, NO POST. Tomorrow will be the start of my summer duty, so I won't let this day past without any post or whatever.

I decided to do reviews on products that I purchased and used. Beauty blogs have been a big source of information and help to me. I love reading the reviews and trying new stuff. So this will be the introduction. :)

Anyways, if you guys are asking about my 1 week summer vacation + Holy week ( that equals to 2 weeks obviously, pinahaba ko lang. Teehee. ), it was okay. I didn't go to the beach or out of town because of my Finals's schedule. Poor me. My Titas went to Caramoan actually. And let me tell you, based on their stories and their pictures, it was soooo beautiful there. Walang wala daw ang Boracay. 

AHHHHHHH lalo tuloy akong nainggit ! HAHAHA

Here are some of the pics. Courtesy of their friend/travel buddy/photographer Kuya Ron. :)











My sexy Titas. Tita Marj, Tita Hazel, Tita Karla and Tita Kenneth. 


This is my Tita Marj. She is like my second mom. Like my Mom, she works abroad. She works as a accountant in Singapore. :)









Don't wanna elaborate on this photos because I'm not physically there, and I'm still a little bit bitter. Anyways, Caramoan is just one of the most beautiful islands here in the Philippines and how I wish I can visit it someday. :) WHICH I WILL. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment