Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 18, 2014

After Boards Jitters | My Experience in taking the NLE Exam Nov. 2014


    OH WELL. That's it. I took the Nursing Board Exam last Nov. 29-30, 2014 and I am FREAKING OUT! They said that it is normal to be a little bit crazy while waiting for the board results but this is just pure torture. Honestly I do not know my stand in the actual test. I mean I answered all the questions, some of it I find easy, some of it were so hard and some were just plain "WHAT THE EFF?" I cried after the first day because I was so stressed. I was trying so hard to calm myself and to think positive things. Because that is what they said, I had to think positive so that the positive energy will come back around. I cannot do it. I just broke down. I feel so sad and stressed and worried. I was thinking a lot of things like what if I didn't passed the board exam? I don't want to disappoint my parents, i don't want to take the board exam again, what will i do with my life??!! Those kinds of thoughts keeps popping in my head that i just snapped.

I cried like a baby when I got home. I talked to my Mom in Viber and she reassured me that everything will be okay. And even if I don't pass the board exam, nothing will changed. She will still love me no matter what. I also talked to my best friends who passed the boards already, they just laugh when I told them my woes and worries. They said that it is normal and I still have 2 exams left, I need to make the most of it.
So I calmed down and just browsed through my notes. One tip is to drink milk before you go to bed so that you can sleep easily and not be too frazzled the next day. 

I was okay on the last examination day. To be honest, after I submitted the last exam ( NP5) I felt the weight on my shoulders disappear. I survived the exam! After not eating for 2 days, I was craving for rice. I was so hungry that time.

Now the real torture begins. Waiting for my name to appear on the PASSED list. I am going crazy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment