Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Faces of Umak ( University of Makati ) Coronation Night

Last Thursday, February 28, 2013, me and my classmates attended the Faces of Umak Coronation Night. It was a really fun night because we get to cheer on our classmate and contestant, Princess Olivia Praile.

 That's Niño with last year's winner of Faces of Umak. Dunno his name though..

 That is me with the 2nd runner up. Still don't know his name. HAHA but he is Niño's bet and I think everyone's because of the crowd surrounding him. I had to really put myself out there because my classmates are kinda shy to approach him. 


 And here she is, Ms. Princess Olivia Praile Ngo. She looks like Heart Evangelista no? Too bad she just took the 3rd place award. But she's still pretty, so no regrets about that. :)



I am not here in this group photo because I think I am outside the grand theater.
My attention is caught by this guy....


Is he cute or what ?? HAHA. His name is Aldrine. Don't wanna post his full name though. Privacy issues :)
 ( or I just want him all by myself. Selfish much? *snicker )

I am not usually the type who swoons over a random guy. No, scratch that. I am like that. But I don't really make it that obvious because I don't want that certain guy to have a Prince Syndrome. A Prince Syndrome is a guy who thinks he is all that just because a lot of girls like him. In short, ayaw kong lumaki yung ulo.
But this one is different. He is soo cute and approachable that you can't help but all giddy inside. :)

Don't get me wrong. I AM NOT IN LOVE with him or anything. I just share wanna my experience.
*sigh I really like this moments because I think I only have giddy moments like this when I was in high school. After high school, I became quite cynical so please bear with me if in my future post I will rant how LOVE SUCKS and those people in a relationship can kiss my a**. Yep, I have dark moments like this.

But this day, Thursday, Feb. 28, 2013 is not one of those days. Because I am so inspired. And I thank God for this day. Kasi seriously, ang raming gwapo ! :) ♥♥♥




HAHA Dad is soo hilarious talaga. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment